Santa Mini Sessions November 10th, 2018
Santa Mini Sessions November 10th, 2018
Santa Claus is coming to Abilene on November 10th for an all day event with your children! Enjoy a special portrait event with Santa and Jaime Rogl Photography!
Treats | Toys | Private Santa Session
Sessions are 15 minutes long and will start at 9:00 am.
You will receive 10 high-resolution digital photographs delivered in an online gallery with a custom Christmas Card design.
Sessions are in-studio and there are no available make-up dates. The non-refundable session retainer fee of $50 is due upfront to reserve your session. In the event you miss your session slot or have to cancel, you will forfeit the $50 retainer fee. By purchasing this session slot, you agree to these terms. On November 1st, you will receive a link to pay the remaining $150 session fee. This must be completed prior to November 10th to keep your session slot.
THE NON-REFUNDABLE SESSION FEE: TO RESERVE THE SESSION DATE, CLIENT SHALL PAY TO PHOTOGRAPHER (JAIME ROGL PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC), UPON EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, A NON-REFUNDABLE RETAINER FEE IN THE AMOUNT OF $50. CLIENT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT PHOTOGRAPHER WILL NOT BOOK OTHER SESSIONS DURING THIS TIME. IN THE EVENT THAT CLIENT CANCELS THE PORTRAIT SESSION OR FAILS TO ATTEND THE SESSION ON THE SESSION DATE, FOR ANY REASON, PHOTOGRAPHER SHALL SUFFER LOSSES THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO ASCERTAIN. AS SUCH, CLIENT AGREES THAT, IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION BY CLIENT, SUCH $50 SHALL BE FORFEITED BY CLIENT AND PAID TO PHOTOGRAPHER AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES AND NOT AS A PENALTY. CLIENT AND PHOTOGRAPHER AGREE THAT SUCH AMOUNT IS REASONABLE.
BY PURCHASING THIS RETAINER FEE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING:
The Client agrees to pay the retainer to ensure your date.
• The session, nor images or products, shall be provided before payment is made in full.
• Cameras, including cell phone cameras, and recording devices may not be used during our session.
• There is no guarantee of the number of images presented from a session. Many factors contribute to this, including the cooperativeness of the subject(s) and the environment.
• As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. The style of photography that I represent is lifestyle and in this nature, manipulation of the subject and the scenery is minimal. This may also mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. Images presented to the client are the ONLY images available. Under no circumstance will un-edited images be released to the client.
- The images delivered are final images. I acknowledge that the use of online social media filters and post-delivery editing and cropping is strictly prohibited.
• If the subject is a minor, I certify that I am legally able to give consent for the minor child.
• I agree that Jaime Rogl Photography, LLC may use all images with or without my name for any lawful purposes, including but not limited to publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
• Due to the artistic nature of custom photography all sales are final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Retainer and Payment.
The Client shall pay the session fee in the amount of $200 to the Photographer to perform the services specified herein. The client shall pay the retainer upon booking a session. This retainer is payable via credit card online, or cash or check in-person. The remainder of the session fee will be required 24 hours prior to the start of the session. (See Failure to Perform section)
If Client shall cancel for reasons that are acceptable to the photographer, your retainer shall be refunded. Otherwise, the retainer fee is non-refundable. (See Failure To Perform section)
3. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to digital files, proofs and prints, shall be the exclusive property of JAIME ROGL PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. JAIME ROGL PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. The Photographer shall only make reproductions for the Client or for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display within or on the outside of the Photographer’s studio. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining the written permission of the Client.
5. Client’s Usage. The Client is obtaining prints for personal use only, and shall not sell said prints or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than the Photographer.
6. Inherent Qualities of Digital Prints and Film Prints. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and Client releases Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
7. Photographer’s Standard Price List.
The charges in this Agreement are based on the current session fee. The session fee is adjusted periodically and future sessions shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the session is booked.
8. Copyright and Model Release. The prints and the accompanying data storage device will become the property of the Client. These can be reproduced for personal use, for personal websites, and for dispersal to family and friends as long as the Photographer is acknowledged. The Client allows the Photographer and his/her assigns to legally exhibit the lifestyle images in their portfolio, website, blog, social media platforms, and competitions; as long as the Client is presented in a positive light.
9. Cooperation. The Client agrees to conduct a pre-event consultation with the Photographer to finalize the schedules, times, and locations of the wedding. This is the final chance to discuss any changes and extensions of the photography services. The Client agrees to provide sufficient time (approximately up to two hours) to allow the Photographer to take the photographs. The Photographer is not responsible for missing images due to the absence of persons who should be included in such shots or due to the failure of identifying such persons. The Client agrees that Jaime Rogl is the sole Photographer of the event. The Photographer agrees to take additional images only at the direct request of the Client.
10. Limit of Liability. The Photographer is not responsible for loss or injury during the times specified for photography services. The Client reserves all rights to disengage or request alterations to any/all of the Photographers direction if he/she feels necessary.
11. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return the retainer to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
By purchasing this retainer fee, I agree to all terms presented by Jaime Rogl Photography, LLC.